Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Old Manicure Spam








 Soo...I guess apologies are in order. I have not managed to figure out to be good about blogging when real life gets hectic, so here are some past manicures, some are more recent than others.

Sally Hansen Celeb City with Cirque Ophelia (middle and pinky) and Essie Stroke of Brilliance (index and ring)
 

Cirque Ophelia is gorgeous and a dream to apply.




Pound of Glitter's Gray Matter


I believe this was 3 coats over Sally Hansen Celeb City. I used 3 coats because I wanted it to be darker,  I'm sure it's a two coater for most people.

By the way, Celeb City has been used multiple times because I often do my nails not at home and Celeb City was probably the only silver in my traveling case for a while.
 
 
This is the only semi-decent picture I could get of Cirque Vaudeville, but this is a seriously gorgeous color!
 

Lynnderella Nosegay over Zoya Kristen. 
 

Whimsical Ideas by Pam's Peanut Butter and Jelly

A-England's St. George


I could not get a half-way decent picture of this gorgeous polish.


I hope you enjoyed looking and I promise to be better about updating!

5 comments:

I love comments, but remember to be considerate and constructive, not rude.

Thank you!