Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Zoya Zara

My nails are currently sad. I had to cut them and I realize they really aren't all that short and the shape is quite lovely, but I'm always a little sad when I cut them. Luckily, I chose the perfect post-cut color, Zoya Zara is perfection! Zoya describes Zara as a "vivid blue-toned light purple with strong golden duochrome shimmer. Gives a magical look to nails." It doesn't just give a magical looks to nails, it is magic. Okay...it's not magic, but I do love this polish a lot. I managed to dent the polish on both middle fingers so Caged Bird Hallowishes came to the rescue!


Hallowishes is described as a "clear base with a blend of orange holographic and orange metallic glitters laced with royal purple and holographic stars, and a dusting of iridescent glitter to give a spooky sparkle to your nails." It makes me think of super heroes and therefor makes me feel or pretend to be one as I wear it. 


Zara had a wonderful formula. It went on smoothly, didn't pool or clump and dried quickly. I used two coats to achieve desired opacity.


In bright lights the gold/copper shimmer comes alive, but even in dim lighting this polish is magic! As you can see in the dark camera phone picture there is gorgeous pink and green shimmer. 

purple is not color accurate

I used 1 coat of Hallowishes using the dab method. The stars were a little tricky to get out, but I managed to get one star on each of my fingers. 


If you don't already own it, go buy Zoya Zara it is magical! Remember to check out Caged Bird Nail Lacquers for some fun cute polish. 

Thanks for looking!

For more information about Caged Bird Nail Lacquers go to their Etsy and/or Facebook page. 

7 comments:

  1. I Love that gold shimmer I see. This is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, Zara has been on my lemming list forever, and this reminds me of why. Gorgeous swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great choice of color and design. Love the glitters too. i find this mani so girly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! So gorgeous.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this pink :)
    awesome post!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, but remember to be considerate and constructive, not rude.

Thank you!