Monday, July 23, 2012

Hare's Heat Plague

I don't know why Heat Plague is failing me. It looks gorgeous in the bottle and the swatches made my eyes go wide, but on my nails...bleh.

Now don't get my wrong, it's not ugly, it's just not what I want. It is just too dark, I tried it over a variety of greens, but nothing really wows me.

It takes two coats of polish to get to the glitter level I enjoy, but then the base is just too dark. The polish itself was wonderful, no glitter fishing or trouble. In fact, it is jam packed full of glitter; so it gets dense very quickly.

Here are a few pictures of my Hare ombre:

Here is what I started with:

Thumb- Orly Jealous Much, Index- China Glaze Gaga for Green, Middle- Sinful Colors Happy Ending, Ring-  Sinful Colors Irish Green, Pinky- Revlon Posh


Just noticed the weird green patch on my index finger, I'm not sure how or when that happened, but sorry about that.


Here are two coats of Heat Plague over the greens: 



My favorite was two coats over SC Kelly Green.


Any suggestions? If not, on the swap list it goes. I know someone will love it!


In case you didn't know or forgot:
-Hare polishes are sold on her Etsy page and starting July 27th will also be sold on Llarowe.
http://shop.llarowe.com/
http://www.etsy.com/people/HAREpolish



1 comment:

I love comments, but remember to be considerate and constructive, not rude.

Thank you!