Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dreamatorium Time? Weird Indeed's Troy & Abed

I'm excited to say it is time for Weird Indeed's Troy & Abed, however, it looks nothing like the dreamatorium. I guess my title might be a bit misleading, but I love the dreamatorium and I wish I had one and could completely immerse myself in fantasies like Troy and Abed do so I of course had to honor it. 



Troy & Abed is a pale blue polish with multi-colored and multi-sized glitter. It is an opaque polish so you don't get the suspended glitter look.

I used two coats for all my pictures and while it's a pretty polish with an interesting and pretty appearance, I was disappointed by the glitter payoff. Sadly, all the glitter was at the bottom of the bottle and I was not patient enough to wait, therefore very little glitter. All the weird bumps and imperfections on my nails are my nails and not weird formula issues with Troy & Abed.
If I was a more patient person, this polish would have been gorgeous. I still like it, it reminds of a robin's egg and who can't help but love this label, I'm still very much amused by it.



Thanks for looking.

Sadly, the creator has stopped making polish, but there are still a few polishes available for sale on her Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but remember to be considerate and constructive, not rude.

Thank you!