I'm feeling honored again, this time it's because of the Versatile blog award. I was tagged by Lisa from Nail Polish Creations and Primp & Polished, thank you soo much ladies.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers who have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
Here's 7 additional random facts about me:
1. I don't like to kill bugs if I can feel them being crushed.
2. I've had a rather large moth in my bathroom for about a week and because of fact no. 1 it's still there. I recently named it Sylvia.
3. My tattoo is of a Nazar (or an evil eye), which I became obsessed with because of an Anthropology class.
4. I have a beauty mark on the bottom of my right foot.
5. Lately, all I have been listening to is female alternative pop rock vocalists. I think it's a problem.
6. If I don't drink coffee before 3 pm I will get caffeine withdrawal headaches.
7. My birthday is August 10th and all I want is to have at least 23 followers in order to match the age I am turning.
Since I've already tagged 11 bloggers for the Liebster award, I am just going to tag four.
4 more awesome blogs: